Timberview High School
Make plans to arrive 15 minutes early to get kids checked in, meet some amazing people, and find a great seat. Our goal is to create a welcoming environment that is fun and friendly for you, your family, and friends. Here is what you can expect at Frontline:
- Our team members are ready to welcome you and assist whatever you may need before you ever enter the building.
- We start on time with a live band playing worship music from groups like Hillsong Worship, Bethel Worship, and Elevation Worship.
- Your kids will love Frontline Kids! A fun, safe, and clean children’s area is provided for kids from ages 6-months thru 5th grade. Your kids will be securely checked in and out and our leaders are all background checked.
- The Frontline family loves to give, and we give them a chance to give financially every week to support the mission. Don’t worry, as a guest, there is no pressure on you to give. Just sit back and enjoy.
- We welcome everyone, and there is no dress code…jeans, t-shirt, snapback hat OR a suit…you do you. We’re okay with it.
- Our experience lasts a little over an hour.
- You’ll hear an encouraging, practical, and challenging message out of the Bible from our pastor.
- You won’t be alone. There are always new people coming to Frontline.
Ben & Alison have long had a heart for seeing people grow into who God has made them to be. But it wasn’t until after they responded to God’s call to leave their ‘real world’ jobs that they discovered that this meant God wanted them to plant a church.
Ben & Alison co-pastor Frontline, and love to see people grow and thrive as they discover the amazing dreams God has for them. They believe following Jesus isn’t about all the rules; it’s all about relationship.
Ben & Alison have 6 amazing kids, ranging in age from 15 all the way to 3, who they love being around and doing all sorts of activities with!
Pastor Ben & Alison Sparks
Our mission is to bring Christ’s compassion to families in the community, and, in doing so, reveal Christ, bringing His joy and excitement in purpose.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
– John 10:10 NIV
We exist to show families in the community the compassion of Christ and to lead people to Life.